Student Learning Expectations
St. Catherine of Siena Students:
S.A.I.L like a Viking!
Service towards others
- Exhibit a spirit of social justice and accountable stewardship
- Serves the community
- Respects cultural diversity
- Cares for the environment
- Masters grade level skills
- Thinks critically and independently
- Uses available resources effectively
- Reads for enjoyment and learning
- Appreciates the value of knowledge and talent
- Grows in Gospel values
- Respects the dignity of life
- Knows basic Catholic teachings
- Makes positive moral choices
- Participates in liturgical services and prayer
Love one another
- Witness and express the teachings of the Gospel
- Show empathy towards those in need.
Student Learning Expectations are assessed through student self-reflections and students are highlighted at the end of every month after Mass who have shown and lived the SLE of the month.