Tuition payments are processed through our FACTS Tuition Management System.
- Tuition may be paid in full at registration; paid over a ten-month period; or over a twelve-month period. There is no pro-ration of days.
- Tuition is due and payable on the 1st day of each month. Payments received after the 5th of the month will be considered late and a late fee of $25.00 will be assessed.
- A $30 charge will be made for checks returned from the bank due to insufficient funds or other reasons.
- OTHER FEES - fundraising/scrip profit of $450.00, parent/legal guardian participation, field trips, fines, Scrip, registration fees, and all other payments are to be sent directly to the school office.
- Please note that participating families will receive E-Scrip credit for the calendar year (January to December), not the school year; i.e. E-Scrip credit for a given school year ends in December.
- Fees are billed as needed. Deadline will be noted on the invoice.
- All Volunteer Hour obligations, Scrip & Fundraising obligations MUST be completed by May 4, 2022 to avoid assessment fees. 8th Grade must be completed by April 15th.
- Report Cards will be held if financial obligations are not current.